The Denver Broncos (4-5) take a three-game winning streak into their home matchup November 19, 2023 with a streaking Minnesota Vikings squad (6-4), winners of five straight.
Broncos and Vikings recent betting trends and insights can be seen in this article before you wager on Sunday’s matchup.
Broncos vs. Vikings Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- City: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Empower Field at Mile High
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Broncos vs. Vikings Betting Records & Stats
- Denver’s games this year have an average total of 44.8, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Broncos have covered the spread three times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Broncos have gone 1-3 as moneyline favorites (winning 25% of those games).
- Denver has gone 1-3 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter (25%).
- The Vikings have combined with their opponents to score more than 42.5 points in five of 10 games this season.
- The average total for Minnesota games this season has been 45.4, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Vikings have covered the spread six times this season (6-3-1).
- The Vikings have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won three of those games.
- Minnesota is 3-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +115 or more on the moneyline.
Broncos vs. Vikings Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Broncos vs. Vikings Betting Insights & Trends
- Denver is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its past three games.
- In its past three contests, Denver has not hit the over.
- The Broncos have a negative point differential on the season (-52 total points, -5.8 per game), while the Vikings have scored 24 more points than their opponents (2.4 per game).
- Minnesota has covered the spread in its past three contests, and went 3-0 overall.
- In the Vikings’ past three contests, they have gone over the total twice.
- The Broncos have a -52-point negative scoring differential on the season (-5.8 per game). The Vikings have outscored opponents by 24 points on the season (2.4 per game).
Broncos Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||44.8||42.7||47.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.8||22.8||27.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-3||0-3||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||2-0||1-2|
Vikings Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||45.4||46.9||43.9|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.4||25||23.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||0-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.