The Premier League is back in action on Saturday.
- Newcastle United @ Bournemouth
- Current Records: Newcastle United 6-2-3, Bournemouth 1-3-7
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 12:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Vitality Stadium
- TV: NBC
- Online Streaming: fubo (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
What to Know
Don’t miss CBS Sports Golazo Network’s Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.
Newcastle United will head out on the road to face off against Bournemouth at 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday at Vitality Stadium. Coming in fresh off a win as the underdog, Newcastle will stroll into this one as the favorite.
Newcastle has not lost an EPL match since September 2nd, a trend which continued in their latest game on Saturday. They didn’t even let Arsenal onto the board and left with a 1-0 win. Newcastle’s only goal came from Anthony Gordon in minute 64.
Meanwhile, Bournemouth and Man City combined for nine shots on goal on Saturday, which explains the impressive seven total goals scored. Bournemouth suffered a grim 6-1 defeat to Man City. Bournemouth was in a tough position after the first half, with the score already sitting at 3-0.
Newcastle’s victory bumped their record up to 6-2-3. As for Bournemouth, they have not been sharp recently, as they’ve lost five of their last six matches, which put a noticeable dent in their 1-3-7 record this season.
Newcastle United is a solid favorite against Bournemouth, according to the latest English Premier League odds, being -152 to win.
The over/under is set at 2.5 goals.
Newcastle United has won 3 out of their last 8 games against Bournemouth.
- Feb 11, 2023 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Bournemouth 1
- Sep 17, 2022 – Bournemouth 1 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Jul 01, 2020 – Newcastle United 4 vs. Bournemouth 1
- Nov 09, 2019 – Newcastle United 2 vs. Bournemouth 1
- Mar 16, 2019 – Newcastle United 2 vs. Bournemouth 2
- Nov 10, 2018 – Newcastle United 2 vs. Bournemouth 1
- Feb 24, 2018 – Newcastle United 2 vs. Bournemouth 2
- Nov 04, 2017 – Bournemouth 1 vs. Newcastle United 0