Analyst- Financial Planning & Analysis Vacancy at BCG
BCG is hiring an experienced Analyst – Financial planning & analysis at their New Delhi location. They will be working with the Manager in multiple areas of financial reporting and analysis. A self-starter and target oriented go-getter who would be able to look at different facets of business finance and deliver the desired results.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyse the trends of the Key performance Indicators relating to financial and other metrics ( sales, revenues, FTE, DSO etc..).
- Monitor the KPI’s , identify the cause of variances and report to the finance leadership
- Prepare and deliver all MIS, reports, analysis and insights. Continuously be on the lookout for ways to improve the reporting and the delivery of the same
- Supporting any ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Drive automation by supporting the implementation and usage of business intelligence tools and dashboards.
- Support the finance team with data driven analysis
- Regular update and maintenance of order book for decision support to leadership across the company
- Work with the commercial and other finance teams in calculating key commercial metrics, reviewing/building Standard Operating Procedures to ensure no slippages in the capturing, processing, and reporting of commercial date
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years’ experience in FP&A or management reporting role
- Experience in analysis, use of financial systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, etc.), reporting and budgeting.
- Adept at MS Excel and making crisp and well structured, presentations for stakeholders.
- Fluency in spoken and written English with strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to handle confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
What will you Need:
- The role is a part of the local India finance team supporting the India consulting office directly
- This role reports into the financial planning & analysis manager, along with other members of the team
- The job would involve working closely with the finance leadership of the organization
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe’s WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!”